- Glare angrily at name lists.
- Chose names, realize I have too many names that begin with M, glare angrily at name list again.
- Settle on some names, end up changing them later.
- Wonder if naming every character ‘fuck you names are hard’ is acceptable.
- Eventually find the right names.
In a nutshell, sometimes it takes awhile to find the right name, but you’ll get there.
MUAHAHAHA I JUST HAD AN IDEA FOR A STORY it will cause SO MUCH PAIN AND ANGUISH i’m so excited yay
100 ways to say ‘great’
Buy the Poster: WriteAtHome
I’m writing this scene and it’s dramatic and stuff they’re fighting and I typed “It’s all in the pasta.” It was supposed to be in the past, but I guess I want a little Italian stuff in there.
writer problems: hastily scribbling down plot synopses and then finding them out of context a week later.
when you have a really clear, utterly beautiful image of a location in your story but when you go to describe it you just
don’t wait for ideas, search for them. find them everywhere. i hid 67 in your town, get to them before someone else does